If you’re looking for a way to safely and accurately signal to drivers who are maneuvering through your work zone, you may be wondering what types of signals you should use. Delineators are one of the best types of traffic control products in Vermont. They’re easy to install, effortlessly visible and make the construction area safer for both workers and motorists.
Traffic cones may seem like the natural choice; however, they’re shorter than delineators and can subsequently be less visible. Hard barriers, like barricades, may help you stay safer, but they’re impossible to navigate if you need to be moving equipment and people through lanes and across lines. Flexible delineators provide one of the most versatile types of work zone traffic control available.
There are a number of benefits associated with delineators. If you’re mulling over which types of traffic control products in Vermont to invest in for your next infrastructure project, here are just a few reasons why you should strongly consider delineators:
- Clear visibility: Delineators are tall and relatively thick pieces of durable plastic, which makes them easy to see, even from the height of a driver’s seat. When you’re using delineators to keep your worksite safe, you can rest easy knowing that drivers will be able to see where your team members are working.
- Cost-effective: One of the most significant benefits of delineators is that they’re among the most cost-effective traffic control products in Vermont. Unlike concrete or steel barricades, which can drive up your project expenses, delineators are both low-cost and versatile. You can use them for many different purposes throughout the phases of your project.
- Effortless lane separation: You can use delineators to separate lanes both during and after a project. For example, you could permanently use delineators to differentiate a bike lane from the general traffic flow, or you could even install them along a high-occupancy vehicle lane on your highway.
- Easy traffic manipulation: Delineators make it easy to effortlessly manipulate traffic as conditions change. If there are areas where lanes shrink, or where curves are approaching, you can use delineators to guide motorists toward the safest pathway that’s likely to minimize the potential for damage.
- Low maintenance: Made from a durable and flexible urethane, delineators are one of the easiest traffic control products in Vermont to maintain. Even if they’re hit by a vehicle, delineators will simply spring back up again. They require little to no care, and they can last for ages.
Since 1993, Worksafe Traffic Control Industries has been a premier purveyor of traffic control products in Vermont. We work with local and state governmental agencies, as well as private entities and landowners, to supply a wide range of necessary road safety equipment. We’re committed to helping you maintain the flow of traffic at your site while also keeping your team members safe. To learn more about our wide range of products, reach out to one of our friendly representatives today. We’d be happy to help you select a traffic control solution that’s right for your needs.