Think about any business you frequent, read about or drive past on a regular basis. What comes to mind first? It’s fair to guess that it’s the logo. Whether you operate entirely online or have a brick-and-mortar storefront, every type of business needs an excellent logo to establish its presence and compete in today’s aggressive market.
Now is a good time to assess the success of your current logo and honestly ask if it’s still doing a good job for you. At Always On Time Sign & Design, we see countless logos every year that are desperately in need of an update. Is yours one of them? Check out the five signs below to find out:
- Your message isn’t getting across: A cheap, generic logo can do more harm than good. Imagine that someone looks up your business online or drives past your store and doesn’t understand the story your logo is telling. In today’s fast-paced world, most people are more likely to move on to the next name on the list, rather than spend time trying to figure out how your logo reflects your services. If you feel like your drab logo is turning customers off, it’s time to invest in some quality graphic design in Vermont to get back on track.
- Business is slow: If you find that you just aren’t seeing the profit you thought you would—or that you used to see—your logo could be part of the problem. Slow business could indicate that your customers are more excited about a competitor than they are about you, possibly because they don’t find your company’s image as appealing anymore. If you notice business is foundering, think about all the factors that might be to blame, and consider incorporating a new logo design in Vermont into your list of solutions.
- Your logo isn’t eye-catching: One important way to get more business is to create a logo that grabs the attention of potential clients. It doesn’t need to be gaudy or huge; the best logos are tasteful yet unique. They accurately express your personality and services in an eye-catching format. Here again, professional graphic design in Vermont is the ticket.
- You need an update: From time to time, every business needs a refresh in order to stay current. Culture changes, and customers are attracted to new designs as time marches on. Take stock of your company’s current “face,” and jot down some ideas to update what you’ve got. One great way to get the ball rolling is by investing in a new logo design in Vermont. It can make all the difference!
- You’re rebranding: If you’re doing a major overhaul of your business, you absolutely need a logo design that will represent your services with flair and professionalism. Your logo is one of the most important parts of your business’ success, so don’t skimp when it comes to quality!
Whatever your logo design needs may be, Always On Time Sign & Design is here to help. Give us a call today to find out how we can assist you!