Roll-up signage is a quick and reliable way to communicate and designate critical information about your worksite. Easy to set up, take down, store and transport, roll-up signage is ready to lend itself to your needs. We’re pleased to supply:
C-102 Compact Stand
- NCHRP 350 complaint for 2-lane and 4-land highways, up to 65 mph wind conditions for a 36″ sign and up to 50 mph for a 48″ sign.
E-380 Econo™ Series Sign Stand
- NCHRP 350 compliant for 2-lane and 4-lane highways.
- Economical, rugged stand for 36″ or 48″ sign.
- Approved for plywood, aluminum, roll-up, and other sign substrates.
- Easily weighted for added stability with 48″ sign.
X-552B Interstate™ Series Sign Stand
- NCHRP 350 compliant for 2-lane and 4-lane highways, up to 70 mph wind conditions for a 36″ or 48″ sign.
- Displays rigid or roll-up signs at 15″ minimum above grade. Approved for plywood, aluminum, roll-up, and all other sign substrates.
Meridian Barrier Clamp MBC Series
- Work Quick – Work Safe in high-risk zones.
- Fits concrete barriers from 6-15 feet wide.
- Interchangeable components reduce inventory.